VELLORO · P.O. BOX 70 · 2240 AB WASSENAAR · THE NETHERLANDS
CC: 74151193 · VAT NR: NL 8597 89 846 B 01 · IBAN: NL 81 ABNA 0 842980318
Last Modified February 2020
- A SHORT INTRODUCTION OF VELLORO.
VELLORO is a custom clothing e-commerce company. Customers use our services to purchase custom fit/made to measure clothing on- and offline. We are incorporated in The Netherlands and only work with tailors from Napoli, Italy.
P.O. Box 70, 2240 AB Wassenaar, The Netherlands
Telephone: +31 85 0188592 | E-mail: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce: 74151193
VAT nr.: NL 8597 89 846 B 01
- VELLORO: the natural or legal person who offers remotely products to customers (hereafter: VELLORO, us, our and/or we).
- Customer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity (hereafter: customer and/or you).
- Distance agreement: an agreement when a customer has placed an order, that is concluded between the customer and VELLORO within the framework of an organized system for distance selling of products, whereby, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive or joint use was made becomes of one or more techniques for distance communication.
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the customer can make use of his right of withdrawal.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the customer to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period.
- Day: the word “day” means calendar day, the word “working day” means every day from Monday to Friday.
- Week: the word “week” means calendar week, the word “work week” means a week from Monday to Friday.
- Product: can means singular of plural.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL & ALTERATION AND EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
- The customer can terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product, or in other words, the customer can return the product during a cooling-off period of at 14 days. The same applies to the right of alteration.
- The cooling-off period referred to in 3.1. starts:
- on the day after the customer, or a third party designated by the customer (who is not the carrier) has received the product, or;
- if the customer has ordered several products in the same order the day on which the customer, or a third party designated by the customer (who is not the carrier), has received the last product. VELLORO may, only after inform the customer prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with different delivery times, or;
- if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts, the day on which the customer or a third party designated by him (who is not the carrier), has received the last shipment or part;
- for agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period, the day on which the customer or a third party designated by the customer (who is not the carrier) has received the first product.
- The costs for a return shipment are for the account of the customer.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal.
The customers right of withdrawal does not apply if the product has to be custom fit / made to measure specifically for the customer. VELLORO will state this clearly with the product offered. By placing the order of that specific product, the customer declares to agree with this. The exception is that if the customer has received an incorrect product, to be blamed on VELLORO (such as a production error, incorrectly supplied fabric), then at VELLORO's expense the customer may return the product for free and will receive a refund. The other option is that VELLORO will alter the product free of charge. See chapter 6 in this document.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER DURING THE COOLING-OFF PERIOD.
- During the cooling-off period, the customer will handle the product and packaging with care and will only unpack or use the product to the extent that is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and size of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer only handle and inspect the product as would be allowed to do in a store.
- The customer is only liable for value reduction of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted as referred in 4.1.
- The customer is not liable for value reduction of the product if VELLORO has not provided the customer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the agreement.
- EXERCISE OF A RETURN.
- If the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, it must be reported to VELLORO within the cooling-off period as referred in 4.1. and 4.2. by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VELLORO will provide the customer of a return form for the customer compete. This form also includes a return address of VELLORO.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in 5.1., the customer returns the product unused, undamaged, complete, if reasonably possible in original packaging, to VELLORO. If this is not the case, VELLORO is entitled to refuse your return request after receipt or refuse this partly.
- The risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the customer.
- The customer can bring the package to a shipping organization of its choice, because the customer will take care of the direct costs of returning the product. We recommend that the customer request a tracking number for the return, as VELLORO is not liable for lost returns.
- In case VELLORO has confirmed that the customer is entitled to a return paid by VELLORO, the customer will receive in addition to a return form also a DHL return label. The customer can bring the package to any DHL point worldwide. Please visit www.dhl.com to find a DHL point.
- As soon as VELLORO has received the product in good condition, VELLORO will refund the customers purchase amount as soon as possible and inform the customer of this by e-mail. VELLORO uses the same payment method that the customer used to purchase the product, unless the customer agrees to a different method.
- RIGHT OF AN ALTERATION
- Sometimes it is not always possible to achieve the perfect fit when purchasing a custom fit / made to measure shirt for the first time. When this is the case, VELLORO offers a first alteration for free and VELLORO will take care of the return costs as well as the shipping costs to the customer after this first alteration.
- If the customer makes use of his right of an alteration, it must be reported to VELLORO within the cooling-off period as referred in 4.1. and 4.2. by e-mail email@example.com.
- In consultation with you, we try the find out what needs to be altered. Maybe it is better to wash your shirt first before deciding if an alteration is necessary at all. If an alteration is indeed necessary, we will do this as well as possible and will record your adjusted sizes in your account. With a new order you can use these adjusted sizes for your online configuration of a new custom fit / made to measure shirt.
- VELLORO will provide the customer of an alteration form for the customer to complete. In case VELLORO has confirmed that the customer is entitled to a return paid by VELLORO, the customer will receive in addition to an alteration form also a DHL return label. The customer can bring the package to any DHL point worldwide. Please visit www.dhl.com to find a DHL point.
- In the case of all following alterations, the return and shipping costs are for the account of the customer.