VELLORO · P.O. BOX 70 · 2240 AB WASSENAAR · THE NETHERLANDS
CC: 74151193 · VAT NR: NL 8597 89 846 B 01 · IBAN: NL 81 ABNA 0 842980318
Last Modified February 2020
- A SHORT INTRODUCTION OF VELLORO.
VELLORO is a custom clothing e-commerce company. Customers use our services to purchase custom fit/made to measure clothing on- and offline. We are incorporated in The Netherlands and only work with manufacturers from Napoli, Italy.
Address: P.O. Box 70, 2240 AB Wassenaar, The Netherlands
Telephone: +31 85 0188592| E-mail: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce: 74151193
VAT nr.: NL 8597 89 846 B 01
- VELLORO: the natural or legal person who offers remotely products to customers (hereafter: VELLORO, us, our and/or we).
- Customer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity (hereafter: customer and/or you).
- Offer: All product pages on our site provided with a complete description of the product, price, delivery time, shipping information, photographs etc. to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the customer.
- Distance agreement: an agreement when a customer has placed an order, that is concluded between the customer and VELLORO within the framework of an organized system for distance selling of products, whereby, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive or joint use was made becomes of one or more techniques for distance communication.
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the customer acquires products in connection with a distance agreement and these products are supplied by VELLORO or possibly by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and VELLORO.
- Duration agreement: an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of products during a certain period.
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the customer and VELLORO having to come together in the same room at the same time.
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the customer can make use of his right of withdrawal.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the customer to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period.
- Day: the word “day” means calendar day, the word “working day” means every day from Monday to Friday.
- Week: the word “week” means calendar week, the word “work week” means a week from Monday to Friday.
- Digital content: data that is produced and delivered in digital form.
- Sustainable data carrier: any tool - including e-mail - that enables the customer and VELLORO to store information that is addressed personally in a way that future consultation or use during a period that is tailored to the purpose for which the information is intended and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- This document sets forth the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website and the purchase of items through this website;
- Our Terms and Conditions are available on our site for visitors and customers to review before deciding to conclude a distance agreement. If the customer needs help to find the Terms of Conditions on our site, we will indicate, before the distance agreement is concluded, how the Terms and Conditions can be viewed. In the alternative, VELLORO will send them as soon as possible at the request of the customer.
- ABOUT WHAT IS OFFERED BY VELLORO TO THE CUSTOMER.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate as possible description of the products. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the customer. If VELLORO uses images, these are a true representation of the offered products.
- On the VELLORO site, visitors and customers can clearly find out what the rights and obligations are when accepting an offer by placing an order. This information can be found in this document, Terms and Conditions, in the Return Policy, Alteration Policy and Shipping Information.
- Prices of products and availability of products (hereby we also mean parts needed to complete the product, such as fabrics, buttons) on our site are subject to change without notice.
- The prices stated in the offer are inclusive VAT, unless it is clearly stated otherwise.
- Despite of our best effort, errors can always occur. When discovered, errors will be corrected directly without notice. These kind of errors in the offer do not bind VELLORO. However, if the customer has placed an order based on the content of the offer and at that time VELLORO discovers an error (in price, availability of fabrics or otherwise), we will notify the customer about this. A compensation is never applicable, but we will always try to offer a suitable solution to the customer. For example, in case of;
- A non-available fabric: VELLORO gives the customer the option to cancel the order or to select another fabric in the same price range and continue the order with the new selected available fabric.
- An incorrect price, lower price than it should be, in favor of the customer: VELLORO has no obligation to provide the incorrect lower price, even after we have send an order confirmation, but it is possible that VELLORO will maintain the incorrect lower price especially for this order to accommodate the customer.
- An incorrect price, higher than it should be: VELLORO will correct the price to what is should be, to prevent the customer from being disadvantaged.
- If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- ABOUT PLACING AN ORDER WHICH RESULTS IN THE CONCLUSION OF AN AGREEMENT.
- An invitation to conclude an agreement is constituted the moment the customer accepts the offer by placing an order which meets the corresponding conditions, such as a completed payment transaction of the order. An agreement is concluded only when this invitation is expressly accepted by VELLORO.
After placing this order, the customer will receive an order confirmation and invoice by e-mail. This will mainly be automatically generated documents via the site, since customers will usually place their orders online via their personal account on our site (see chapter 6).
The order confirmation and invoice contents relevant personal information of the customer for the purpose of invoice and shipment, total purchase amount including VAT, shipping costs, payment information and VELLORO contact and company information. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. The order constitutes customer’s offer to us to buy one or more items from us. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm this acceptance to customer by sending the customer an email that confirms that the item is being sent (the "shipping confirmation").
The contract for the purchase of an item between us (the "contract") will only be formed when we send the customer the shipping confirmation. The Contract will relate only to those items whose dispatch we have confirmed in the shipping confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other items which may have been part of the order, until the dispatch of those items has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
- After the order is placed, VELLORO will assess whether the order was properly filed so as to process and execute the order. For example, by checking that the ordered fabric is indeed in stock, is the payment been received in good order etc.
- If the order was properly filed, VELLORO shall accept the order and will update the customer regularly about the progress of the manufacturing.
- If there is a problem with regard to the order, VELLORO shall always strive to find a suitable solution together with the customer. In this regard, reference is made to article 4.5 of these Terms and Conditions.
- VELLORO is entitled to refuse an order or request (and will substantiate the reason for this), with the result that no agreement is concluded.
- VELLORO is entitled to attach special conditions when applicable (and will substantiate the reason for this), which the customer can refuse, with the result that no agreement is concluded.
- VELLORO will inform the customer in time when the product will be shipped to the customer and will provide the customer of a track and trace number to allow the customer to follow the package.
- Please note that an agreement between VELLORO and a customer is only allowed for adults from 18 years and older. If we suspect that we are dealing with a minor, we will investigate this and, if applicable, terminate the account and the agreement immediately.
- Products must be paid directly by the customer to VELLORO through a bank transfer (i.e. IDEAL) or credit card payment. After VELLORO has received this payment, we will process the order.
- The customer will immediately report inaccuracies in payment data provided or specified to VELLORO.
- If it is determined that an order is purchased using a fraudulent credit card or through other unlawful means, VELLORO has the right to cancel that order.
- DELIVERY, SHIPPING, SHIPPING COST AND PERFORMANCE.
- VELLORO will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing product orders and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is called the shipping address the customer has informed VELLORO about.
- VELLORO shall strive to process orders on the same or next working day, at the latest within 3 working days after the order has been placed by the customer. The estimated delivery time will be under normal circumstances within 5 weeks from the day VELLORO processed the order.
- If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 14 days after he has placed the order. In that case the customer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs. VELLORO will refund the purchase amount the customer has paid as soon as possible.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with VELLORO until the moment of delivery to either the customer or a third party designated by the customer (other than the carrier), unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- If an order consists of several products, VELLORO will send these products in one shipment to the customer for them to arrive at the same time. If this is not possible, the customer will be informed of this and the several products will be shipped as individual packages. In all cases VELLORO will provide the customer of a track and trace number per shipment to makes it possible for the customer to follow the package(s).
- For our global shipping costs we refer to “Shipping information”, which can be found separately on our site.
- For the purpose of these Terms, "delivery" or "delivered" shall be deemed to have occurred when you or a third party nominated by you acquires physical possession of the items, which will be evidenced by the signing for receipt of the items at the agreed delivery address.
- PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
- A personal account will be created by the customer itself on our site. A personal account gives the customer the possibility to view its order history and returns and/or alterations, to change personal data and it facilitates follow-up orders.
- If the customer creates a personal account on our site, the customer accepts the responsibility for all the activities the customer undertakes in its personal account.
- VELLORO has the right to terminate accounts if this is necessary because this account is for example in breach
of these Terms and Conditions or harmful towards other users, our suppliers and/or us.
- VELLORO has the right to edit the template of the personal account for the improvement of the functions of the personal account and/or site of VELLORO.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL & ALTERATION AND EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
We refer to our “Return & Alteration Policy” for detailed information and instructions.
- COMPLIANCE AGREEMENT AND EXTRA GUARANTEE.
- VELLORO guarantees that the products and services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and/or government regulations.
- An additional guarantee provided by VELLORO, his supplier, manufacturer or importer never limits the legal rights and claims that the customer can assert against VELLORO on the basis of the agreement if VELLORO has failed to fulfill his part of the agreement. For the purpose of these Terms, "additional guarantee” is considered to mean any commitment of VELLORO, his supplier, manufacturer or importer in which he grants the customer certain rights or claims that go beyond what is legally required in the event that he has failed to fulfill his part of the agreement.
- HANDLING OF COMPLAINTS.
- Complaints must be submitted by e-mail fully and clearly described to VELLORO. If it concerns a complaint about a purchased product, the complaint has to be submitted within 14 days after the customer, or a third party designated by the customer (who is not the carrier), has received the product.
- General or product specific complaints submitted, will be answered by VELLORO within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within a period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the customer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement within a reasonable period or within 3 months after the complaint has been submitted, a dispute will arise and we will we will turn to the court for legal proceedings and verdict.
- The e-mail address for complaints is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- APPLICABLE LAW.
Agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
VELLORO holds exclusive ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights, and any other similar property right inherent to its website and its applications. Similarly, VELLORO reserves all rights over any content, service or element under its ownership and that are incorporated in its website and its applications, including but not limited to those elements forming the visual appearance, graphics or illustrated images; the navigation architecture; the source codes of the application; photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, technology, logotypes and distinguishing signs. All of these are collectively referred to as "Property".
Reservation of Rights. The user agrees to abstain from withdrawing, removing, manipulating, or in any way modifying:
- any notes, legends, indications or symbols which Velloro may include in its properties in matters concerning intellectual or industrial property (such as, for example, copyright, ©, ® y TM, etc.)
- the technical data protection or identification systems which may be contained in the content (such as, for example, water marks, finger prints, etc.).
The user acknowledges that, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, VELLORO neither hereby grants nor transfers any rights whatsoever to the user over its Property, or over any third party property. Velloro solely authorizes the user to access and use the same in accordance with the terms indicated in these terms and conditions.
Users are not authorized to copy, distribute (including via e-mails and the Internet), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, transform, transfer or, by any other means, engage in any activities involving the commercial use of the Property, be this partially or totally, without the express written consent of the legitimate owner of the exploitation rights.
The access and use of the Property must always be strictly for personal and non-commercial purposes.
Velloro reserves all rights over the Property, including, by way of illustration and not limitation, all of the intellectual and industrial property rights that it holds over the same. Velloro does not grant any other license or right of use to the user of its Property other than that expressly detailed in this clause.
Velloro reserves the right to resolve or modify the licenses granted under these Terms and Conditions, at any time and for any reason. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Velloro may take legal action against any use by the user which:
- does not comply with the Terms and Conditions specified herein;
- infringes or violates the intellectual and industrial property rights or other similar rights of VELLORO, or of any other legitimate holder of such rights, or;
- violates any applicable regulations.
- ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT PROVISIONS.
Additional or deviating provisions from these Terms and Conditions may not be to the detriment of the customer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
- UPDATE OR MODIFY THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
VELLORO is authorized to modify this Terms and Conditions if necessary. We will inform you about modifications to give you the opportunity to review these. If you cannot agree, you have always the option to close your account. You acknowledge that when you continue to use of our services after we published the updated Terms and Conditions and send a notification about changes in this Terms and Conditions, it means that the collection, use and sharing of your personal data/information is subject to the updated Terms and Conditions.